Aid in the production of the collection which will be showcased during London Fashion week. Have the opportunity to work first hand with luxury exotic materials and improve technical skills and broaden your knowledge of textile and complex designs.
- Textile design: Embroidery, screen printing
- Hand Stitching and finishing garments
- Assisting with production: Cutting Patterns, sewing and Ironing garments
- Assisting with the preparation of upcoming show/ event
- Assisting in Fitting Models
- STRONG hand sewing skills
- Preferable a Textile student or Fashion design student with knowledge of working with various textiles
- Good Level of English. French is a bonus
- Hardworking, Dynamic, Energetic, passionate and devoted to the projects and willing to work extra hours to meet deadlines if necessary
- Outgoing as there will be opportunities to represent the brand at events
- Work under pressure
This is an unpaid internship for school credit and/or career development, you will have the opportunity to work firsthand with the designer in her atelier in London and gain a lot of experience. There is also an opportunity for full/ part time paid position after completion of internship or studies.
This internship is for hardworking passionate and devoted talented individuals who want a hands-on internship experience.
If you are interested please attach your CV along with a cover letter via the form below: